Attack on Titan: Resistance ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attack on Titan: Resistance ©

Writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chadwick Stafford
Admin
Chadwick Stafford

PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day" Empty
PostSubject: PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"   PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day" I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:23 pm

A young 11 year old Chadwick Stafford, yawned as the sun began to set. He re-adjusted the water on his back and turned his head. The year was 845 and a the world has been in peace while living inside the walls of Wall Maria, Rose, and Sina. Why is humanity living in walls? Monsters known as titans roam the Earth in this world, Titans are ruthless, mindless, and heartless creatures that feast upon humans. Chadwick turned his head and watched Sarah Stafford, his sister, quickly running over to him. Her long blonde hair swayed back and forth on her shoulders as she caught up to her brother. The two had been out gathering water for dinner as a request for their mother.
"Howdy Chad." Sarah started, she gave a slight gasp of air to regain her energy. Chadwick lifted his hand and waved towards her, he motioned for her to follow and they started heading through the plains back to town where their house was. Their house was located within the walls of the Shinganshina district.

It was fairly quiet that day, the wind blew as the two walked. Staring out into the sky and watching the clouds rest within the beautiful blueness that it was made of, Sarah turned her head to Chadwick and started speaking to break the silence. "Do you ever think life will be what is was back then?" She noticed Chadwick hesitate, yet he answered a moment later. "Maybe." That was the only word he muttered.

However the story is not just about the Stafford Siblings, there are multiple other heroes you must learn about..

Last edited by Chadwick Stafford on Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://attackontitanresist.forumotion.com
Markus Ritter

Markus Ritter

PostSubject: Re: PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"   PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:40 pm

A 12 year old Markus Ritter roams the small market place, looking for something but not actually sure what. He wore a black t-shirt, a pair of brown pants, and a normal pair of shoes. He then found the perfect item, purchasing it and saying goodbye to the shop owner. He turned around and saw Caroline Hartman, his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Hartmann

Caroline Hartmann

PostSubject: Re: PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"   PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:44 pm

"What's that?" She grinned mischievously, trying to see the item Markus hid behind his back. "Well, I had planned on giving it to you later, but here you go." He stated, shrugging as he handed it to her. The shop owner grinned from ear to ear behind them. "Young Love." He said in a old, raspy voice.
Back to top Go down
Chadwick Stafford
Admin
Chadwick Stafford

PostSubject: Re: PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"   PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:57 pm

The sun was slowly setting and the sky was now orange, today seemed as though it was a beautiful day. Chadwick and his sister walked into the gate leading to the Shinganshina District. With the pack of water slung over his back, he continued to walk, several of the Garrison Soldiers waved him and Sarah off, they were each nice to those who lived in the district.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Stafford

Sarah Stafford

PostSubject: Re: PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"   PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:58 pm

Sarah walked faster and was walking alongside her brother now. The sounds of the people rushing around in the district rushed past her ears as she spoke up to Chadwick. "Hey Chad," She started, "Do you think I could join the Survey Corps in a few years, if I try hard enough? They go out on expeditions outside the wall, and I really want to see what it's like out there."
Back to top Go down
Chadwick Stafford
Admin
Chadwick Stafford

PostSubject: Re: PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"   PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:58 pm

Chadwick swiftly turned his head to his sister and spoke in a low tone. "No, you should stick to the Garrison division, it's too dangerous outside the walls, and I don't want anything to happen to you."
Back to top Go down
Caroline Hartmann

Caroline Hartmann

PostSubject: Re: PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"   PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:30 pm

"I love it!" Caroline shouted, throwing her arms over Markus's shoulders, hugging him tightly. She then moved away, and slipped the locket over her head, it was in the shape of a heart.
Back to top Go down
Markus Ritter

Markus Ritter

PostSubject: Re: PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"   PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:31 pm

"For our one year anniversary." Markus smiled, turning slightly red. "Come on, let's go find a place to eat." He grinned, grabbing her hand and running down the road with her matching pace beside him.
Back to top Go down
Chadwick Stafford
Admin
Chadwick Stafford

PostSubject: Re: PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"   PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 8:39 pm

Markus and Caroline were walking down the street, talking to one another. Someone had bumped into his arm and the sound of water swooshed around in the water jug on his back. "Sorry." Chadwick held his hand up and spoke to Markus as he passed, he turned his head and continued down the street trying to convince his sister to not join the Survey Corps.
Back to top Go down
Markus Ritter

Markus Ritter

PostSubject: Re: PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"   PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 8:46 pm

"It's fine." Markus Began before the kid walked off. He shrugged and he and caroline continued walking themselves.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Hartmann

Caroline Hartmann

PostSubject: Re: PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"   PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 9:03 pm

Caroline and Markus ran up and down alleys and out into main street, they stopped and had a quick bite to eat, and then the sun started to sink behind the wall. "I better get home before my dad does. And if he sees us together he'll pitch a fit." She sighed. Holding onto his hand, and resting her head on his arm as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Stafford

Sarah Stafford

PostSubject: Re: PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"   PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 10:26 pm

A few minutes had past and Chadwick was a few streets away from his house, Sarah was in the middle of talking to him. "And that's why I want to leave the walls. The only way I could is joining the Survey Corps.." She kept on going. Chadwick didn't understand his younger sisters desire to live outside the wall. All he cared about was his father's disappearance. This day marked the one month anniversary for his disappearance. The sun set lower and lower

"Are you even listening to me?" She seemed irked and she had her arms crossed with a stern look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Chadwick Stafford
Admin
Chadwick Stafford

PostSubject: Re: PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"   PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 10:26 pm

Chadwick tilted his head and looked down at Sarah, he stopped walking and so did he. He was a few inches taller than her at the time so he looked down directly at her eyes. "I am listening to you, and I absolutely forbid you from joining the Survey Corps, there is no way you'd survive outside these walls.." He was going to continue however he was cut off, in the corner of his eye he could see a steam like substance rising over Wall Maria out in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Markus Ritter

Markus Ritter

PostSubject: Re: PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"   PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 10:31 pm

"What the fu-" Markus began, he had just kissed Caroline good bye, and gottan about ten feet from her house when he saw the hand reach for the top of the wall
Back to top Go down
Chadwick Stafford
Admin
Chadwick Stafford

PostSubject: Re: PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"   PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 10:37 pm

Chadwick lifted his hands and placed them on Sarah's shoulders, the two looked up and saw an immense head peak over the wall, steam rose with it. It was a titan, not just any titan. "The Colossal Titan.." Chadwick muttered, the whole district went silent, everyone stopped what they were doing and watched the titan, they watched it's head move as it lifted it's foot and slammed it against the wall, chunks of debris flew out of the wall and into the district, a large gust of wind slammed into the district from the force of his kick. Chadwick wrapped his arms around Sarah and the wind rushed past the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Markus Ritter

Markus Ritter

PostSubject: Re: PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"   PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 10:41 pm

Markus stood straight, he turned to run back to Caroline but a piece of debris now stood where the house once did. He tried to call out, but no sound was heard. His eyes began to swell as everyone rushed around him.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Stafford

Sarah Stafford

PostSubject: Re: PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"   PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 10:45 pm

Sarah opened her eyes as the wind stopped, she looked at the wall for a split second before being forcefully tugged along by her brother down the street, their water packs crashed to the ground where they once stood, they were running towards their house.
Back to top Go down
Markus Ritter

Markus Ritter

PostSubject: Re: PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"   PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:09 pm

Markus's eyes were full of tears as he ran through the crazed streets. He kept calling out her name as he ran, hoping she was still alive.
Back to top Go down
Chadwick Stafford
Admin
Chadwick Stafford

PostSubject: Re: PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"   PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:13 pm

Chadwick sprinted around a corner a while later, he skidded to a halt as he saw his house completely crushed and destroyed, a piece of rock from off the wall was on top of the destruction. He and Sarah ran towards their house until they could get close enough to see a pool of blood under the rock, an arm was lying on the ground out from under it, it had a long, white sleeved shirt and a ring on the ring finger. It was a womanly hand, the hand of their mother. Sarah lifted her hand and covered it, tears streamed from her eyes and Chadwick stood in front of her, each of them looked up and noticed smaller titans already inside the district.
Back to top Go down
Markus Ritter

Markus Ritter

PostSubject: Re: PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"   PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:15 pm

Markus fell to his knees. Crying, he pounded the cobblestone ground with his fist. Screaming and cursing.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Stafford

Sarah Stafford

PostSubject: Re: PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"   PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:21 pm

Sarah lowered her eyes and noticed Chadwick down on his knees staring at the ground, his arms were limp at his sides. The ground seemed to shake and thumping of footsteps were heard, Chadwick slowly lifted his head and saw a thin, black haired titan, with intense red eyes, walking towards their house. From out of the wreckage, Sarah and Chadwick could see their younger brother stumble out and into view, his clothes ripped and his arm bloody. The black haired titan lowered his hand and picked up their brother, Sarah and Chadwick shouted his name only to watch the titan chomp down on their brother's spine and blood spurt out onto nearby rooftops. Chadwick quickly stood up and had his arm raised towards the titan, his fingers were spread out as if he was trying to have his brother reach out towards his. He clenched his hand into a fist and grit his teeth, the titan turned around and started to walk away, with a shout of anger, Chadwick sprinted off from Sarah and dashed towards the titan on the opposite side of his house.
Back to top Go down
Markus Ritter

Markus Ritter

PostSubject: Re: PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"   PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:24 pm

Markus witnessed this all, when Chadwick began running off Markus stood and darted after him, coming at him from the side he tackled him into a nearby fruit stand all as he yelled 'Waterboy'
Back to top Go down
Chadwick Stafford
Admin
Chadwick Stafford

PostSubject: Re: PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"   PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:26 pm

"Get off me!" Chadwick shouted as he struggled to get Markus off him and get out of the fruit stand, he lifted his head and stared at the titan, who wasn't even turning around to look at them. Sarah, with her hand still over her mouth, rushed up and stood a few feet from the stand.
Back to top Go down
Markus Ritter

Markus Ritter

PostSubject: Re: PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"   PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:28 pm

"Don't do this, you can't do anything about what just happened. If you do however want to do something about future incidents like this, join the survey corps. Do something, but not this." He said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Chadwick Stafford
Admin
Chadwick Stafford

PostSubject: Re: PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"   PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:35 pm

Chadwick managed to shove Markus off him and he slowly stood up wiping a few fruits off his shoulders. He lowered his hand and grabbed Markus by the shoulder pulling him up. "Thanks." He said, ignoring the Survey Corps remark knowing Sarah heard what he had said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"   PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PROLOGUE: Attack on Wall Maria Arc - "On that Day"
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Attack on Titan: Resistance © :: Storyline :: Canon Story Arcs-
Jump to: