Attack on Titan: Resistance ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attack on Titan: Resistance ©

Writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

105th Trainees Squad Arc

Go down 
+4
Sarah Stafford
Caroline Hartmann
Markus Ritter
Chadwick Stafford
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chadwick Stafford
Admin
Chadwick Stafford

105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 8:35 pm

The commander stopped walking right as he was about to reach Chadwick. He grabbed Chadwick by the collar and pulled him across the row until the two stood in front of the boy licking his fingers. The three exchanged glances and silence struck the area.

"What?" Chadwick and the boy said in unison, Chadwick's voice had anger in it, and the boys had sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
https://attackontitanresist.forumotion.com
Markus Ritter

Markus Ritter

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 8:39 pm

Markus knelt down and picked up a rock. He threw it at the back of the commanders head, and then quickly turned forward and got into salute. Meaning the commander would probably blame he, Caroline, and Annabelle.
Back to top Go down
Chadwick Stafford
Admin
Chadwick Stafford

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 8:49 pm

"Eating stolen food on training grounds, making a fool of the instructor, and encouraging antics of the sort." The commander muttered. "You three," He held Chadwick in one hand, grabbed the meat boy by the collar, and pointed back at Markus, Caroline, and Annabelle. "Will report to Holding House 6DA this evening instead of heading to the mess hall. You all are in need of drastic punishment." He let Chadwick and meat boy go, ordered them to get in line, and continued inspecting each of the remaining soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Stafford

Sarah Stafford

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 8:51 pm

(Time Transition: That evening in House 6DA, better known as "Detention Hall A")

Sarah pushed open the door, the sky was orange and the sun was just about to set behind the mountains. She looked inside the doorway and noticed a small room with a table and a lantern sitting in the middle of it. Chadwick, Markus, and the others were all sitting around the table. She walked in and closed the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Markus Ritter

Markus Ritter

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 8:52 pm

Markus leaned against Caroline as he watched the flickering fire light on the wooden walls. "Well. One hell of a first day Ey Chaddy?" He said, in a expressionless tone.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Hartmann

Caroline Hartmann

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 8:54 pm

Caroline messed with Markus's hair as he spoke. She sighed, and turned to Sarah, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Chadwick Stafford
Admin
Chadwick Stafford

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 8:57 pm

Chadwick turned his head to the right and stared off into the far corner of the room, the meat boy was sitting in the corner staring at the table. "You're just gonna sit there?" He asked. "What's your name."
Back to top Go down
Orion and Axel Slade

Orion and Axel Slade

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 8:58 pm

"Orion." The boy muttered. "Orion Slade." He gave a smile and lifted his head to stare at Chadwick. "Cool name, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Markus Ritter

Markus Ritter

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 8:59 pm

"What a cocky piece of sh-" Markus began, but Caroline slapped his forehead and went back to playing with his hair.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Springston

Annabelle Springston

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:00 pm

Annabelle sat in the seat next to Chadwick, her head staring down at the table. She tilted her eyes in his direction and noticed Sarah slip into sit between them, she scooted to the side and a red blush came over her face, she didn't want to speak to anyone here, she didn't know them.

Back to top Go down
Caroline Hartmann

Caroline Hartmann

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:04 pm

"Annabelle right?" Caroline said, looking at the pink haired girl. "Sorry for snapping earlier, I was a bit nervous."
Back to top Go down
Chadwick Stafford
Admin
Chadwick Stafford

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:04 pm

Chadwick pointed to the other end of the room at a chair. "Grab it, bring it over here." He pointed at the ground at the end of the table. "My name's Chadwick Stafford, you're probably gonna have to get used to that name." He pointed to Markus. "That's Markus Ritter, and his girlfriend Caroline Hartmann." He tilted his finger in her direction. He motioned his head to his sister, "This is Sarah, my sister."

Annabelle lifted her head up and let out a sigh, the red blush drained from her face as Chadwick pointed at her. "You're....." He squinted at her. "Ashley?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Springston

Annabelle Springston

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:06 pm

"Annabelle Springston." She corrected Chadwick, then nodded towards Caroline with red still on her face as the door to the room opened up.
Back to top Go down
Orion and Axel Slade

Orion and Axel Slade

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:07 pm

A young man walked into the room. He had brown hair that was spiked up above his forehead, part of his bangs rested along the right side of his forehead leaving the other side exposed.

"Yo Orion, you in here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Markus Ritter

Markus Ritter

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:14 pm

"And there's over compensators brother." Markus muttered and smiled at Annabelle. "It's okay that you accidentally kicked me earlier, I understand."
Back to top Go down
Orion and Axel Slade

Orion and Axel Slade

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:17 pm

The man lifted his hand and scratched the top of his head. "How'd you know he was my younger brother?"
Back to top Go down
Markus Ritter

Markus Ritter

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:20 pm

"Well for one, anyone who calls you anything other than douchebag has to be a relative." Markus muttered, barely audible. Caroline slapped him again, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Orion and Axel Slade

Orion and Axel Slade

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:22 pm

"Ah yes, he inherited it from our father's reckless side of the family." The man walked forward and pulled a chair to the opposite end of the table and sat facing Orion. "By the way, name's Axel." He held a hand out towards Markus and Caroline.
Back to top Go down
Markus Ritter

Markus Ritter

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:24 pm

Markus nodded and leaned forward, his head moving from Caroline's lap. He shook his hand, then returned to his resting position. "Any idea how long we have to be in here Axel?"
Back to top Go down
Orion and Axel Slade

Orion and Axel Slade

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:28 pm

"Not sure, I snuck in here to give my brother this." He lifted his hand up and opened a pocket on his trainee jacket. He pulled out a roll and tossed it across the table at Orion, who held his hand up. Chadwick held his hand up and blocked the roll, turning his head towards Orion, the two exchanged a deadly glance and it felt as though lightning sparked between their eyes.

Ignoring what was about to go down, Axel continued to speak. "I heard the commander was gonna come in here and talk to my brother, a short kid named Chadwick, and a chattering beaver named Markus, something about extended punishment or some other predicament. He was gonna send a girl over here to instruct you guys to meet him, not sure when she'll arrive."
Back to top Go down
Markus Ritter

Markus Ritter

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:32 pm

"Chattering Beaver. Funny, coming from a bald target." Markus muttered, and looked up to Caroline, they exchanged a kiss, and then fell into their own conversation.
Back to top Go down
Chadwick Stafford
Admin
Chadwick Stafford

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:33 pm

Chadwick let go of the bread and let Orion fall backwards in his chair onto the ground. "Any idea on who this girl is, or why he wants to speak with us?"

Axel shook his head. "Nope, I'm not even supposed to know you guys are in here."
Back to top Go down
Markus Ritter

Markus Ritter

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:37 pm

"Hm. That's odd, why just us three?" Markus asked, looking towards Chadwick.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Schmidt

Katherine Schmidt

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:45 pm

Just then the door swung open, everyone looked over at the doorway and shifted their eyes down to stare at a girl with bright orange hair, one of the two things unique about her character, that and her short height.
Back to top Go down
Markus Ritter

Markus Ritter

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:47 pm

"Of course there's a munchkin picking us up." Markus muttered, he was in a pissy mood for some unknown reason. He had been all night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

105th Trainees Squad Arc
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Attack on Titan: Resistance © :: Storyline :: Canon Story Arcs-
Jump to: