Attack on Titan: Resistance ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attack on Titan: Resistance ©

Writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

105th Trainees Squad Arc

Go down 
+4
Sarah Stafford
Caroline Hartmann
Markus Ritter
Chadwick Stafford
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chadwick Stafford
Admin
Chadwick Stafford

105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:49 pm

"Cheer up, if the commander is calmed down, then you should be too." He grabbed Orion's hand and lifted him off the ground. He motioned his head towards Orion and the three walked to the door in front of the girl. Chadwick was the shortest of the three guys, standing almost a foot shorter than Markus, and a few inches shorter than Orion. Even though he was slightly short for his age, he noticed this orange haired girl was several inches shorter than he.
Back to top Go down
https://attackontitanresist.forumotion.com
Markus Ritter

Markus Ritter

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:52 pm

"See you in the mess hall if we survive." Markus said to Caroline, and walked outside, with Chadwick and dick head Orion. Something about the guy just made Markus hate everything about him.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Schmidt

Katherine Schmidt

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:54 pm

"The commander instructed me to tell the rest of you to report to the mess hall, get your fix of food, and head to the bunk houses for the night." The girl said to the others inside the detention house, she closed the door behind her and quickly caught up with Chadwick, Markus, and Orion.

"C'mon Shorty" Orion remarked to her, only to get slapped in the face as soon as she caught up. "Call me Katherine, or don't talk to me at all." She remarked, stepping ahead of Markus and leading the three into the darkness. "Before you make assumptions, calling me short is one way to get me to hate you immediately."
Back to top Go down
Markus Ritter

Markus Ritter

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 10:02 pm

Markus lightly chuckled. "I like this girls attitude already." He said to Chadwick as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Chadwick Stafford
Admin
Chadwick Stafford

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 pm

Chadwick shrugged. He turned his head around so he could see the girl out of the corner of his eyes. "What's your name?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Schmidt

Katherine Schmidt

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 7:36 pm

"Colleagues call me Kathy." The girl replied. "You three however, can refer to me as my full name, Katherine Schmidt." She picked up speed as she walked, passing between Chadwick and Markus, taking the lead into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Markus Ritter

Markus Ritter

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 7:55 pm

"Well, Katherine." Markus began. "Any idea what this is about? He can't just punish us and get it over with? No dinner, cleaning the 3-D maneuver gear? Something?" He asked, rubbing his temples as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Chadwick Stafford
Admin
Chadwick Stafford

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 7:58 pm

Katherine shrugged her shoulders and remained silent the rest of the walk.

Several minutes past until the 4 reached the commanding hall of the training camp, about 250 yards away from the main mess hall of the camp grounds. Katherine opened the door and allowed the three inside, she closed the door behind them and went off on her way to the mess hall. The room they were standing in was dark, no sound was heard other than the breathing of one another.
Back to top Go down
Markus Ritter

Markus Ritter

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:02 pm

"Commander?" Markus said quietly, as he looked around aimlessly in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Chadwick Stafford
Admin
Chadwick Stafford

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:05 pm

"Sit down." A voice rang out in Markus' ear, the lights in the room came on revealing a very exquisite den fit for living in, this was where the commander spent most of his days, so it looked like a normal housing cabin fit to the max with all sorts of things. Sword antiques were mounted on the walls around them.

Markus turned his head and noticed the commander standing behind him, looking forward towards a large desk in the middle of the room, with three chairs set up.
Back to top Go down
Orion and Axel Slade

Orion and Axel Slade

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:07 pm

"Geez." Orion muttered under his breathe. "Whatever you say commander." He replied as he walked towards the chairs, taking a seat in one of them.
Back to top Go down
Markus Ritter

Markus Ritter

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:14 pm

"Respect would be key." Markus muttered as he sat down in the center chair.
Back to top Go down
Chadwick Stafford
Admin
Chadwick Stafford

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:29 pm

As soon as Chadwick sat down, the commander went around the table and sat down in a large chair in front of the three. He leaned forward and rested his arms on the table, lifting his hands up to support his head.

A moment of silence struck the room and a fireplace sparked in the corner of the room only to calm back down. "You three, did you take your free time and think about what you did?"
Back to top Go down
Markus Ritter

Markus Ritter

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:31 pm

"Yes sir." Markus said, and it wasn't totally a lie. He was, just not fully immersed in the thought of what he did wrong.
Back to top Go down
Orion and Axel Slade

Orion and Axel Slade

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:41 pm

"Tch." Orion held his breath and was about to answer before he was interrupted by Chadwick.
Back to top Go down
Chadwick Stafford
Admin
Chadwick Stafford

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:41 pm

"Yes sir, we won't ever do what we did agai-" Chadwick started, but was halted by the commander.

"You shouldn't be confessing to anything, showing weakness isn't gonna help you in what I have prepared." The commander looked at them in the eye as if they knew what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Markus Ritter

Markus Ritter

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:53 pm

"What do you mean Have Prepared?" Markus asked, raising an eyebrow. He nervously looked at Chadwick out of the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Chadwick Stafford
Admin
Chadwick Stafford

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:58 pm

"You three, what were your names again?" The commander spoke aloud. Turning his head towards Orion. "Ah yes, meat boy." Shifting them towards Markus. "Chattering beaver." then towards Chadwick. "and shorty." He gave a small laugh as he lowered his hands onto the table and opened up a drawer.

"I see great potential in you three, troublemakers from the heart, the type of soldiers who have the willpower to actually survive in this god forsaken world."
Back to top Go down
Markus Ritter

Markus Ritter

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 9:00 pm

"Right.." Markus said, leaning forward in his chair. "What's this all about commander?"
Back to top Go down
Chadwick Stafford
Admin
Chadwick Stafford

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 9:51 pm

"When the three of you graduate the trainees squad," The commander started, slapping a paper down onto the table. "I want you to join the Survey Corps, the three of you have the potential to become great soldiers, and I believe you have the will to become the best soldiers there ever were." He lifted his hand off the paper and a logo was stamped onto the paper, it was a shield with black and white wings in front of it, the top of the paper had the words "Brigadier Force Squad SC26".

"Get comfy, we're gonna have a talk." The commander replied.

(Later on in the evening, the three walked into the mess hall instructed not to tell anyone of their meeting with the commander, everyone was still eating)
Back to top Go down
Markus Ritter

Markus Ritter

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 9:58 pm

Markus nodded to Chadwick, and made his way over to Caroline. He wrapped her in a hug and nervously laughed. "What'd I miss?" He asked, kissing her forehead and sitting down next to her, where she had a plate of food ready for him.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Hartmann

Caroline Hartmann

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:00 pm

Caroline shrugged her shoulders. "Nothing really." She said, and rested her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Stafford

Sarah Stafford

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:04 pm

Sarah threw the rest of the sandwich she was eating into her mouth and began talking. "What happened to you three?" She asked, Chadwick and Orion came over to their table a few moments later.
Back to top Go down
Chadwick Stafford
Admin
Chadwick Stafford

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:05 pm

"Nothing much, the commander let us off the hook and told us to never cause trouble like that again or else he'd have our asses." Chadwick replied as he lifted soup out of his bowl with a spoon.
Back to top Go down
Martin Schwartz

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:08 pm

"Poor Chadwick. Let off with a warning. Shame, you really should have gotten your ass handed to you." A average sized trainee said as he walked over, winking at Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 105th Trainees Squad Arc    105th Trainees Squad Arc  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

105th Trainees Squad Arc
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Attack on Titan: Resistance © :: Storyline :: Canon Story Arcs-
Jump to: